03 February 2011

Feeling all LUSH...

Have I told you about LUSH? I may have mentioned them briefly in earlier posts, however, let me just brag a a little on them and say – you must head over there and do it fast! J  I first found LUSH about 7-8 years ago in Carmel, CA… when I walked into that fragrant little gem I was pleasantly assaulted with jasmine, coconut, cinnamon, the list goes on.  Anyway, when I came back to Vegas – much to my disappointment we did not have one… LUSH is a refreshing change – they are focused on (can I say) homemade products – a bit of an organic approach to your typical shampoos, conditioners, creams, lotions, etc.  I have been on a more ‘organic’ approach in my daily living and they truly fit the bill!  I have visited them at least 3 times since November… not a good sign on the pocket – I have been told to stay away from them by Gio… I hide the receipts.  Even though the products may seem a little costly upfront, you will notice with consistent use that a very tiny bit of their product is all that is necessary being that they are so concentrated, therefore, lasting longer than your normal commercial products. 

My favorites right now are:  BIG (Sea Salt / Seaweed & others) it is a shampoo, Trichomania is another shampoo I love – it comes in a solid (soon to be discontinued – hence, my recent visit ;) Had to stock up), UltraBalm is a petroleum free balm for all your dry bits, Mange is a solid body lotion that is also edible (tastes a bit like Chocolate), Sex Bomb is meant for the bath a refreshing change from your normal bubble bath, Mint Julips is my newest conquest – it is a scrub (exfoliator) for the lips… there are too many to list right now as I might embarrass myself with all the goodies I might have to admit to… 

Another plus is that the products I mentioned above will be bought again - they live up to their name and I am happy!  Sharing the love… if you love the natural side of things – do yourself a favor and go check them out! You will not be sorry…

yours in beauty,

~dee 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment