20 October 2010

Product Review ~ Make Up For Ever - Rouge Artist Intense No. 23…


Hello Beauties!!! Here is another fave...

Purchased at Sephora ~ 5 Oct 2010…

Love, Love, Love these lipsticks… they are full coverage, highly pigmented, Intense just like their name… so with that being said, one swipe goes a long way! The one that I just bought is No. 23 – it is a very nude color – now, if you are very fair skinned like myself, then this might be a little too pale for you (1970’s look) Now, that is not bad, just different. I do like it, what I do is apply it & throw a nude / or light pink gloss over it to give it a little boost!

I have attached a foto of the color on - sorry, if it is too big - when I made it small, it was hard to see... this is the lipstick without anything over it.

Lately, I have fallen in love with Make Up For Ever (MUFE) You can find all MUFE products at your local SEPHORA. They are my newest passion…

Keeping you ‘in the know’

yours in beauty,

~deirdra

No comments:

Post a Comment