18 October 2010

Product Review ~ Make Up For Ever HD Blush…

Hello Beauties!!!

I hope you are happy and healthy. I am looking forward to the fall weather and all the color changes that come with it...

Makeup goes along with any beauty regimen… so, here I will do product reviews from time to time on the new goodies that I am using at the moment to keep you ‘in the know’

Lately, I have fallen in love with Make Up For Ever (MUFE) You can find all MUFE products at your local SEPHORA.

Let’s review MUFE HD Microfinish Crème Blush… Wow!

This lil bottle .33 fl oz is a little pricey - $25… now, I am not able to say yet, if the bottle will last forever, however, I will say that, ‘I LOVE IT’!!! Before buying this lil gem – I had neve

r used crème blush as part of my makeup routine… I believe I will never go back…

I purchased this lil baby on 5th of October at the biggest SEPHORA in Vegas @ the Venetian hotel… (In fact, where I live, fortunate me, MUFE has a dedicated space at the Venetian SEPHORA) I am currently using #6 (Quickie). I went in and explained to the artist that I was tired of the bronzy look and that I wanted a new fresh look… I expressed my love of pink… and thus, we came up with #6… When I wear this blush, I feel all fairy looking, so girlie… dare, I say, dewy looking as well. I just love it! I cannot say more on it…

On another note, if you want a younger look, crème is the way to go, it creates a softer look…

Stick around for more reviews…

yours in beauty,

~deirdra

No comments:

Post a Comment