11 November 2010

I Love Pink... Do You?

Hello my beauties!

I have been so busy out there spending money and trying new products… Oh, dear – my bank account has taken a hit – time to hide the debit card - hehehe

I have not forgotten – I will sit down this weekend and swatch out the palette for you and give you my take on UrbanDecay’s NYC palette…

I hope you are keeping well and always feeling beautiful, for beauty comes from within even though we love to jazz it up on the surface…

What am I wearing today: I have outlined my eyes with Rimmel’s Jungle Green pencil (which I smoked out a bit), Loreal’s Carbon Black eyeliner in the water line, MUFE Microfinish Blush in Quickie and a nude MUFE lipstink with MAC’s Viva Glam Cyndi to give a touch of pink in the middle…

Take care and be well…

yours in beauty,

~deirdra

No comments:

Post a Comment